A blog about my recent gallbladder removal, surgery and recovery. The audience of this blog is those who are going through or are about to go through this experience. Please feel free to ask questions and I would be happy to answer whatever I can.

I recommend starting with the first post and working your way forward in time for the complete picture!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 26: A Little Acid Reflux

I wanted to mention today that there have been a few instances in the past week where I have experienced a little acid reflux sensation. I do not suffer from GERD (that I know of) and rarely experience acid reflux. Well, following some heavier meals lately, I have felt some of the minor symptoms.

It's interesting to me that I did not experience these symptoms before my surgery and it had really been years since I had any reflux, and today I feel completely fine. So I am going to chalk this up to part of the healing process at this point.

I didn't need to take anything, and within a day it went away on it's own. Obviously this is something to keep an eye on, but no alarm bells just yet. In fact, yesterday I felt perfect all day, so I can't complain too much less than 4 weeks after my gallbladder surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment